opened mail...

Rob Loach deloges at ATT.NET
Mon Dec 31 15:09:16 MST 2001

Hi y'all!
I don't know whether I'm being overly suspicious, but today we have
received our second piece of mail that appeared to have been opened and
taped shut. Both Christmas cards came from overseas - one from France and
the other from United Arab Emerites. Is this something that is happening
routinely to mail coming into the US from foreign countries?

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the same thing on mail from
overseas.... Enquiring minds want to know.... 8-)

Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2002!

Rob Loach in Greenville SC
deloges at att.net  <mailto:deloges at att.net>
Please visit  http://www.topica.com/lists/ivman

***
"I don't know why the bank doesn't want me as a depositor," said Tom
unaccountably.
***