too dumb to flip burgers? get a job at the airport

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Mon Dec 31 17:30:33 MST 2001

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 07:33:58 -0800 Stephen Frye <safrye at concentric.net>
writes:
> >someplace.  Everyone would panic and they'd make everyone in the
> building
> >go past the burger flippers one more time.  Imagine the delays.
> Imagine
> >how few flights would actually get off the ground that day.
>
> How could these "burger flippers' as you call them be replaced with
> more
> competent people?  I guess they could be paid more.  This would
> attract
> better people.  I just can't help but wonder where the money is
> going to
> come from to do it.

Money is no longer a problem since they voted to make them all gov.
employees.  Good ol Joe Taxpayer will foot the bill.

DD