WS>>In-Home Prayer Forbidden By Connecticut Town Government

Fri Feb 2 13:45:10 MST 2001

ACLU = anti christian libertys union

Remember they were founded by a communist who robbed a bank because he
was trying to redistribute the wealth.  He got his revenge the reds have
taken complete control of one partys leadership and have strong influence
on the other.

CWSIV