Hot Dang, Kickin Iraqi Butt!

Sun Feb 18 17:24:15 MST 2001

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:32:46 -0600 rum.runner at JUNO.COM >It's about time
we kicked some butt in the Mid-East.  Let's turn them radars into a sand
parking lot.  I'm tired of hearing about Bill and Hillary Clinton every
night.

And now with the recision of the EO against effecient removal we will not
need an army just a squad of CIA or Mossad.

CWSIV