NRA Head Believes United Nations Wants A Global Gun Ban

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 18 17:52:29 MST 2001

Sharon:

They're not working "behind the scenes," they're doing it right out in the
open.

RAY THOMA$, Moderator
Forced Altruism List,
Publisher, "THE THOMA$ REPORT"
A news service for thinking individuals.
http://www.geocities.com/thomasreport
Read my regular features (two of 'em) at "Sierra Times."
Go to: http://www.SierraTimes.com

Help stop our dependence on foreign oil while saving money.
http://www.lubedealers.com/thomas.html

------