HUMOr>>Never enough good news

Wed Feb 21 20:17:15 MST 2001

     A man goes to the White House Front Gate and asks
     to see President Clinton.  The Marine on duty tells the
     guy that Clinton isn't President any longer, please
     leave. The man dutifully goes away.

     The next day he comes back to the White House and
     asks to see President Clinton.  The Marine on duty tells
     the guy that Clinton is not the President any longer,
     please go away.  Again, the man goes away.

     The next day he comes back again, and again the same
     Marine is on duty.
     The man asks to see President Clinton and the Marine says,
   -- WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE ASKING FOR HIM?
      CLINTON IS NOT THE PRESIDENT ANYMORE!!!

   The man smiles happily and says, "I know, I just like hearing it."

"Larry Oliveria" <denarius at ix.netcom.com>