Food For Thought February 1, 2002

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Fri Feb 1 16:33:21 MST 2002

At 10:14 AM 2/1/2002, Kenneth E. Wyman wrote:

>THE PRIMARY QUESTION OF THE DAY AND INTO THE FUTURE...
>Will the American people tire of waiting for "The Fat Lady" to
>sing in our war on terror?

         Boy, you know........if we allow those thugs in Pakistan to get
away with killing Wall Street Journal reporter, Danny Pearl, we ought to
retreat to the closet where we belong!

>THE LIBERAL PRESS WAS NEARLY TRAUMATIZED BY REAGAN CALLING RUSSIA THE
>"EVIL EMPIRE...they have again fallen into the same state of shock by
>Bush's use of "The Axis of Evil" to define Iran, Iraq and North Korea's
>terrorist threat to the U.S.

         Just tell 'em, "cry me a flippin' river, winkies!"

>  THE N.Y. TIMES AND MEDIA LEFT COULD NOT GIVE THE PREZ'S  SPEECH A
> "THUMBS UP!"... their "YES, BUT" commentary as to its worth continued to
> display their ideological contempt of Mr. Bush and his view of government.
>
>ABORTING THE ABORTIONISTS' PRO ARGUMENT...As the Bush administration
>declares that  developing fetus may be classified as an "unborn child"
>eligible for government health care.
>
>THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK ... Arafat "lying"
>to G.W. Bush on his non-involvement in terrorism.  There is one
>primary principle of conduct held by G.W. in dealing with
>other's -- honesty. Once Arafat trashed that principle of
>conduct, "he was toast."
>
>INSTEAD OF SELLING 'EM OUR SECRETS ALA CLINTON...G.W.
>raps his trading partner's knuckles by imposing economic
>sanctions on Red China after Beijing was caught selling chemical-
>and biological-weapons equipment to Iran.

         So nice to have a real red-blooded man in the White House, rather
than some sanctified yellow-bellied coward!!! Did anyone notice that
Clinton kept SHIMON PERES waiting while he (Clinton) was engulfed by
fawning babes?!? Oh, yeah, his priorities are all in order, aren't they?

>THE PREZ'S FRIEND, MR.PUTIN WOULD NOT DO THAT BUT HE IS...
>Russia has exploited the post-September 11 war on global terrorism
>to increase its repression in the breakaway republic of Chechnya.
>
>WHEN THE RED CROSS VISITED CUBA...to inspect our jailing of
>terrorists one wonders why they haven't inspected Fidel's jails.

         Fidel told them that the lockups are off-limits..........we aren't
so brazen. Perhaps we should be!

>SPEAKING OF TERRORISTS, THE AFGHAN al QUEDA MEMBERS...by definition are
>"unlawful combatants" i.e., meaning those who fight outside the recognized
>rules of war by deliberately attacking civilians.

         Cowards.......the entire lot of 'em!!!!

John Q.