Sorting it all out

wbwhite wbwhite at MADBBS.COM
Tue Feb 5 14:00:21 MST 2002

"You read about all these terrorists, most of them came here
legally, but they hung around on these expired visas, some
for as long as 10-15 years.  Now, compare that to Blockbuster;
you are two days late with a video and these people are all
over you. Let's put Blockbuster in charge of immigration."
-- Jay Leno

"It was reported today that Osama Bin Laden has 50 brothers
and sisters.  Which absolutely shocked me because I had no
idea he was Catholic."
-- Conan O'Brien

"What we know about Osama bin Laden is this - he's worth
$300 million, he has five wives and 26 kids...and he hates
Americans for their 'excessive' lifestyle!"
-- David Letterman