The Lone Ranger

Tue Feb 5 19:28:56 MST 2002

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.
The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great  Lone Ranger.  In
honor of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days.  But,
before I kill you, I will grant you three requests.  What is your first
request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."  Chief nods
and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger.  The Lone Ranger whispers
in Silver's ear and the horse gallops away.  Later that evening, Silver
returns with a beautiful blonde woman on
his back.  As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone
Ranger's tent and
spends the night.  The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's
impressed.  "You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill
you in two days.  What is your second
request?"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse.  Silver is brought to
him and he again whispers in the horse's ear.  As before, Silver takes
off across the plains and disappears over the horizon.  Later that
evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns.  This time, with
a voluptuous brunette, even more attractive than the blonde.  She enters
the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.  The following morning the
Indian Chief is again
impressed.  "You are indeed a man of many talents, but I will still kill
you tomorrow.
What is your last request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse, alone this
time."  The Chief is curious, but he agrees and Silver is brought to the
Lone Ranger's tent.  Once they're alone.  The Lone Ranger grabs Silver by
both ears, looks him square in the eye and says, "Now listen very
carefully, one more time!  I need a posse!  P - O - S - S - E !!!"