Something I sent to Quinn

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Wed Feb 6 02:34:29 MST 2002

As I'm writing this I'm listening to Quinn's Tuesday show.  He's talking
about some group of doctors who are animal rights wackos and how they're
telling the rest of us that we shouldn't drink milk.  I just thought of
something and passed it on to Quinn.  The message I sent him follows:

I'm listening to your Tuesday show and right now you're talking about this
physicians animal rights wacko outfit and how these idiots want us to stop
drinking milk.  Don't these idiots know why God gave women hooters?