Just once

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sat Feb 9 23:53:47 MST 2002

At 02:36 AM 2/9/2002, wbwhite wrote:

>Do you think the failure of the FBI to secure a signed confession or record
>an oral confession on tape will greatly harm the prosecution's case
>against Walker?
>
>Bill

         Probably not....................how many 16 year-olds dash off to
Pakistan (as Lindh did) to "find themselves"? Pakistan ought to be
considered part of the "Axis of Evil", since everybody knows that Al Qaeda,
the Taliban, Hamas, and a whole host of Palestinian bad boys hang out in
that country........let me qualify that. Everybody seems to know - except GWB.

John Q.