Are you tired ...

Sun Feb 10 12:52:18 MST 2002

... of being smarter than just about everyone else?  Are you embarrassed
that you can answer more Trivial Pursuit questions than anyone else?

Well, if this is the case, we have the solution.  A daily dose of maximum
strength Imbecile can help to temporarily restrict your ability to think.
 Millions have seen marked decreases in their IQ.  There are hundreds of
satisfied customers in the Congress of our United States.

Start today, don't wait!  By starting today, you can be on the way to
having the intelligence of a doorknob in no time.  It's safe and has no
harmful side effects like increasing your brain activity or IQ.

As always there's a 30 day money back guarantee.  If you're not satisfied
after 30 days, then return your unused portion of maximum strength
Imbecile.

So don't delay any further.  Pick up that phone and call:

                1-800-BE DUMBER