First Joe Camel now Ronald McDonald

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Sun Feb 10 23:14:59 MST 2002

I heard someone discussing the McDonalds thing and it seems they shot
themselves in the foot by claiming the fries are cooked in pure vegetable
oil.  Fact is they are precooked in lard.  I think that fact will get the
ball rolling, and fast food will take it on the chin just like
cigarettes.  How does $10.00 for a Big Mac & Fries sound?

DD