Food For Thought February 12, 2002

Tue Feb 12 10:43:29 MST 2002

COMMITTEE OF ONE

Food For Thought     February 12, 2002

BOUND TO HAPPEN...Dem. Senate leader Daschle and much of
his party have returned to the "left" to attack President Bush for
his tough stance against terrorism via his "Axis of Terror."

SIGN OF OUR TIMES...President Bush is in effect a "dolt" due to
his failure in not knowing of the cable TV comedy "Sex In The
City" or of Leonardo DiCaprio of Titanic fame whose character
seduced a young lady. This "shocking" lack of being in the know
of our present culture appears in a book by New York Times
reporter Frank Bruni. It should of course not be a surprise that
he works in the extreme left environs of the Times with its known
hatred of Mr. Bush.

FIX THE CIA? NOT WITH MR.TENET AS ITS DIRECTOR...and his
failures in intelligence gathering as in the 1993 attack on
the World Trade Center, the 1996 bombing of a U.S. military
barracks in Saudi Arabia, the 1998 bombings of two U.S.
embassies in Africa, and the October 2000 strike against the
USS Cole. (per listing by Senator Shelby.)

COULD YOU SEE OUR PRESS CHALLENGE IKE's...Normandy landing
problems as they are doing to Bush re his Afghanistan military
ops? The press would have been blasted by the American people
for such an attack during a war of national security. It may
now be time to say to that press, "enough is enough -- stop
your continual carping attacks on our military while they fight
for our security.

MISSILE WAR ON THE HORIZON ...for the first time in more than
16 months of fighting, Palestinians fired a rocket into Israel
from the Gaza Strip. Their expected increase in missiles and
explosive load size production/use can only result in deadly
Israeli retaliation.

WITH ABOVE ESCALATION THE PREZ CAN'T CONTINUE TO
"BLINK"...in dealing with Arafat and his extreme cohorts. Per
G.W.'s own "war" formula, if you ain't with us...... Yasir is an
"enemy," and, therefore, ......

WILL THERE BE "GRIDLOCK" IN D.C....because this is an
election year?  Let us hope so.

LET'S HANG 'EM, THEN TRY 'EM...The legend of Judge Roy Bean
lives on in the U.S. Congress' "investigation/hearings" re the
ENRON executives.

ADD FRANCE TO G.W.'s AXIS??? The more our "ally" opposes
our "war" the more it becomes evident that they ain't with us
and,  therefore, in accordance with the Prez's formula, are agin us.

Ken Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to
one's conscience"