Food For Thought February 12, 2002

Tue Feb 12 17:39:00 MST 2002

Bill,
          thanks for the commentary.

Ken Wyman
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wbwhite
  To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:31 AM
  Subject: Re: Food For Thought February 12, 2002

  My own committee of one says you hit the bulls eye on every shot.

  Bill
  "Kenneth E. Wyman" wrote:

    COMMITTEE OF ONE
    Food For Thought     February 12, 2002 BOUND TO HAPPEN...Dem. Senate leader Daschle and much ofhis party have returned to the "left" to attack President Bush for
    his tough stance against terrorism via his "Axis of Terror." SIGN OF OUR TIMES...President Bush is in effect a "dolt" due to
    his failure in not knowing of the cable TV comedy "Sex In The
    City" or of Leonardo DiCaprio of Titanic fame whose character
    seduced a young lady. This "shocking" lack of being in the know
    of our present culture appears in a book by New York Times
    reporter Frank Bruni. It should of course not be a surprise that
    he works in the extreme left environs of the Times with its knownhatred of Mr. Bush. FIX THE CIA? NOT WITH MR.TENET AS ITS DIRECTOR...and his
    failures in intelligence gathering as in the 1993 attack on
    the World Trade Center, the 1996 bombing of a U.S. military
    barracks in Saudi Arabia, the 1998 bombings of two U.S.
    embassies in Africa, and the October 2000 strike against the
    USS Cole. (per listing by Senator Shelby.) COULD YOU SEE OUR PRESS CHALLENGE IKE's...Normandy landing
    problems as they are doing to Bush re his Afghanistan military
    ops? The press would have been blasted by the American people
    for such an attack during a war of national security. It may
    now be time to say to that press, "enough is enough -- stop
    your continual carping attacks on our military while they fight
    for our security. MISSILE WAR ON THE HORIZON ...for the first time in more than
    16 months of fighting, Palestinians fired a rocket into Israel
    from the Gaza Strip. Their expected increase in missiles and
    explosive load size production/use can only result in deadly
    Israeli retaliation. WITH ABOVE ESCALATION THE PREZ CAN'T CONTINUE TO"BLINK"...in dealing with Arafat and his extreme cohorts. PerG.W.'s own "war" formula, if you ain't with us...... Yasir is an"enemy," and, therefore, ...... WILL THERE BE "GRIDLOCK" IN D.C....because this is anelection year?  Let us hope so. LET'S HANG 'EM, THEN TRY 'EM...The legend of Judge Roy Bean
    lives on in the U.S. Congress' "investigation/hearings" re the
    ENRON executives. ADD FRANCE TO G.W.'s AXIS??? The more our "ally" opposesour "war" the more it becomes evident that they ain't with usand,  therefore, in accordance with the Prez's formula, are agin us. Ken Wyman

    "One must fight if only to have fought according to
    one's conscience"