File: "RUSHTALK POSTINGS"

Rob Loach deloges at ATT.NET
Sat Feb 16 16:54:01 MST 2002

Thomas Matiska wrote at 15:17 PM on 2/16/02 --
>Because the Dems and their media activists want to do a
>"guilt by association" number on Bush and the Texas
>based company.  Never mind the voodoo that led to
>Enron's failure dates back to when Tx had a Dem governor
>and the regulators in DC worked for a Dem President.
>They just suddenly want everything bad to be GW's
>fault.

You're right, Tom. The media is trying their hardest to make Bush look bad.
I could hardly keep myself from screaming at the TV last night when I heard
Andrea Mitchell, who was reporting on Colon Powell's MTV gaff, proclaim
unequivocally that Powell is more popular than GW. What in the world poll
is she looking at?!?

>The good thing  about not being a Dem is I don't have to
>wake up each morning wishing the economy gets worse, or
>that a scandal weakens our government.

A good thing about being a Dem is that they don't have to worry about their
media partners saying things that would make Dems look bad.

Unfortunately, the Repubs are looking more and more like Dems.

Rob Loach in Greenville SC
deloges at att.net  <mailto:deloges at att.net>
Please visit  http://www.topica.com/lists/ivman

***
Under the Democrats, man exploits man. Under the Republicans, it's just the
reverse.
***