Michelle Kwan - Apology or Correction

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Fri Feb 22 17:44:01 MST 2002

You didn't offend me.  I just didn't understand why you acted as if you
expected an honest judgement out of the olympics.  The Russian athletes are
taking drugs.  The Frog judges are selling themselves to the highest
bidder, usually the Russians.  The Koreans are bitching and moaning about
something or other.  Were their people taking drugs as well?  There seems
to be so much corruption in the olympics that I don't expect an honest
judgement out of any of them.