POT: Looking For Pic Viewer

Sun Feb 24 14:03:35 MST 2002

I've got a problem with reference to being able to view files such as JPG
or GIF, due to the fact I had previously installed a viewer called
"Iviewer" or something to that effect.  After I installed it, the darn
thing changed every pic file to be read only by that viewer.  Now when I
attempt to view the file, the computer looks for the viewer software,
which has been un-installed on my computer.  Does Windows 98 have the
ability to change what type of viewer the files can be seen with (I hope
that makes sense)?  I didn't care for the previous viewer because it had
too many bugs in it.  Thanking you in advance for any assistance in this
matter and for taking the time to read this post/request.

Regards,
Richard Whitenight