Looking For Pic Viewer

Rob H. robh at KCI.NET
Sun Feb 24 22:23:12 MST 2002

Sorry Jose,  I didn't see this reply until after I sent mine out.  Richard,
this should work as well.

Best Regards,

Rob

---------------
robh at kci.net
http://www.kci.net/~robh
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Open discussion of current events
[mailto:RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com]On Behalf Of Jose Rojas
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 3:32 PM
  To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com
  Subject: Re: Looking For Pic Viewer

  Open Windows Explorer - find a picture, jpg file I guess. Click on it to
hi-light it, don't open it. Hit the shift button and right-click on the
picture - one of your menu options will be to "open with" - select open
with - chose a program you want to use to view pictures with. Place a
checkmark by "always use this program..."

  From now on, those kind of pictures will be open by that program.

  Jose

  therightwing.com