Food For Thought 022702

Wed Feb 27 10:31:35 MST 2002

COMMITTEE OF ONE

Food For Thought     February 26, 2002

COMFORTING THOUGHT...the same folks that gave us the
post office and IRS, are now in charge of airport security.

WHY DO OUR EURO ALLIES HATE G.W.'s "AXIS?"... Germany
is a leading Western supplier of dual-use equipment to Iraq and
has signed a range of contracts for technology and advanced
equipment with Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.

ANOTHER "GIFT" TO TERRORISTS FROM BILL CLINTON...a
leftover Clinton administration policy is keeping the Pentagon
from sharing vital intelligence with Colombian armed forces
in their war on terror.

JIMMY CARTER ATTACKS PRESIDENT BUSH'S "AXIS"... The
same "Jimmy" who kept an hour by hour log on his Oval Office
desk to keep track of those using the W.House tennis court while
the world was collapsing "around his ears." The same "Jimmy"
who carried a garment bag on his walks to his helicopter
to relate to the "common man" -- a bag that was empty.
Mr.Carter gives "ex-president" a bad name.

UNLIKE THE PRESS IN WWII, THEY AIN'T ON OUR SIDE...
Reporters who went to Afghanistan with the Marines
found themselves quarantined in warehouses and handed
press releases from Central Command in Tampa. Just
yesterday, a reporter at the Pentagon suggested that our
military were "trigger happy" in the killing of Afghan
civilians even though we shot only after being shot at.

PERHAPS ITS TIME FOR THE PREZ ... to deal with our carping
allies by following John Foster Dulles formula for diplomacy
"Tell them to go to hell and make them look forward to
the trip."

G.W.'s SILENCE IS DEAFENING...As liberal groups vilify his
nominee, Charles Pickering, to the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of
Appeals. The political damage to the Prez's administration
should the Dems bury Pickering under their pile of "slime"
will be immeasurable.

ARE WE FIGHTING THE WAR ON TERROR WITH
"GHOST SOLDIERS?"...the number of troops in Virginia's
National Guard units were manipulated in 1998-99. John Wilt,
a former Special Forces officer in the Virginia Guard, says
20%-30% of the troops in his battalion were "ghost soldiers."

BY THE WAY....why are we not being shown the video of
Danny Pearl being murdered?

Ken Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to one's conscience"