Why should tax payer dollars ...

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Wed Feb 27 20:43:54 MST 2002

Agreed.  The September 11 survivors are crime victims.  We don't give
taxpayer money to other crime victims.  The couple in San Diego whose
daughter was kidnapped by the pervert next door won't get taxpayer money.
Traditionally the criminal's assets have been used as compensation to
crime victims.  I agree that the frozen assets should be handed over to
the survivors and loved ones of those who died.