Sen Tom Daschle - Communist ...

Thu Feb 28 16:48:57 MST 2002

... or one of bin Laden's operatives?  You make the call!

Sen Daschle is a disgrace as an American.  He and many in the Democratic
Party are on the agenda of "divide and conquer".  There aim is to destroy
the current administration and they don't care who falls with them.
Daschle's efforts are to divide this country, and he doesn't care if it
destroys America's image along the way.  He and the Democrats see Bush's
approval rating and they realize they'll have to sink lower that
defecation in order to obtain their goals.  Daschle and the DemocRATS
don't care about John Q Public, for their platform is to destroy our
country from within.  They will play the race card at the drop of the
hat.

I hope that most Americans will see through his facade.  I hope they will
have enough common sense to realize that Daschle is worse than any Hitler
or Stalin.  He and other Democrats care more about their party than they
do their country.  They are a cancer that must be eliminated, before they
destroy this country from within.

Of course, I may be wrong, but it's just my feelings.

Regards,
Richard
rum.runner at juno.com?subject=Daschle_The_Commie