Iowa ISD Overstepping It's Authority?

J o s e jrojas at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu May 2 08:06:13 MDT 2002

Too bad there are no names mentioned.
Then everyone would know what a whore the girl is.
Just another angle to think about.

The only person who should get in trouble is the kid who took the camera, IF he did not have permission.

-----------------------------------
http://www.TheRightWing.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary Freitag
  To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 3:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Iowa ISD Overstepping It's Authority?

  I question the usefulness of the suspension and part of me says the school
  has no business in this, but I think this is not completely a private
  affair since the pictures were publicly shown to many individuals.  And no
  doubt this event was rumored, discussed and caused some disruption at
  school.

  What I totally object to though, is the lawsuit.  These kids need their
  butts kicked, and as a parent I would welcome the school's participation
  in the punishment if appropriate and effective.  But even if the parents
  didn't feel it appropriate, this lawsuit makes a mountain out of mole hill
  and should be handled more discretely.  I find it laughable when people
  proclaim they are acting on some great principle, when all they are doing
  is abdicating their own responsibility to address their children's poor
  behavior.  They should be embarrassed.  These people are not patriots
  making sacrifices and standing up for liberty.

  Gary
  gfreitag at greatbatch.com