Mailboxes

Tue May 7 16:30:30 MDT 2002

During lunch today, I heard on WBAP 820, that the Texas Department of
Public Safety is putting out an all points bulletin on a subject thought
to be in the Lubbock area, with intent on creating the same problems in
the midwest.  Plates on the vehicle were either out of MN or WI.  To me
this would be a normal activity for anyone who is intent on bombing rural
mailboxes and is smart enough to stay away from an area that he or she
might be working.

On Tue, 7 May 2002 03:54:09 -0400 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>