Catholics and the United nations

Thu May 9 11:40:15 MDT 2002

Does your church Incorporate?  Then its under the sovereigonty of the
state not GOD.

CWSIV

From: "Stephen A.  Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET> Heard on the news today
that there is huge call for the United Nations to embroil itself in the
problems with the Catholic Church.  I wonder if these are the same people
who want Religion removed from everything.  You know, keep religion out
of government, by gosh have government involved in religion.

I guess their interpretation of separation of Church and State only works
in one direction.  No church in state, but plenty of state in church.