vegans busted for starving baby

Thu May 9 13:44:02 MDT 2002

Interesting are all liberals veggys?  That would explain a lot we can
start force feeding them grease burgers from the local mcdonalds and
convert them to the light side.

CWSIV

On Mon, 6 May 2002 06:57:24 -0400 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>
Excellent point, Richard!!  Any competent nutritionist, or even a
pediatric doctor will tell you that it's not wise to experiment with the
diet of anyone under 16 years of age.  While this entire list COULD go
"veggie" without serious health risks, we are all full-grown adults.  I
wouldn't recommend that you SERIOUS right-wingers make such an attempt,
though.  A vegan diet smacks heavily of liberalism, which CAN cause brain
damage from profound, whip-saw changes in one's philosophy.
:-)

John Q.