O'Reilly Radio Factor

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Thu May 16 07:07:46 MDT 2002

At 08:16 AM 5/16/2002, Thomas Matiska wrote:

>Not that I don't like O'Reilly, but I'd rather see Rush
>back on TV than hear O'Reilly on radio.

         Agreed!!! I thought that O'Reilly botched the interview with Peter
Jennings. Seems Bill was trying to goad Peter into bad-mouthing Disney.
O'Reilly prides himself on his "hard-hitting interviews", but that was
little more than harassment of the guest. O'Reilly's tactic went nowhere
and it made him look foolish.

John Q.