What do you say now?

Rob Loach deloges at ATT.NET
Tue May 21 06:24:21 MDT 2002

John,
I believe that saying that "only 4 - 6%"  of the priests
are involved is minimizing an extremely grave situation.
Would you drink something that contained "only 4 - 6%"
poison? I don't think so. Besides, when you change that
percentage to actual numbers, that's 1 out of every 20
priests who are doing these horrors.

To me, though, what's even worse is that the church is
and has been trying to cover it all up, and that it is
now actively persecuting the accusers. Shades of the
Inquisition?

That's how it looks from here in the peanut gallery....

Rob Loach in Greenville SC
deloges at att.net   Please visit  http://ivman.inJesus.com

***
A great many people think they are thinking when they
are merely rearranging their prejudices.
***