Dems All Aflap Over A Picture

Tue May 21 13:31:02 MDT 2002

Perhaps we should get them some Pepto Bismall and some diapers since they
are so full of it and we dont want the mess on the carpet.

CWSIV

On Wed, 15 May 2002 23:12:50 -0600 Sharon Hoffmann <shoffman at plains.net>
I did catch the black whore on O'Reilly Factor tonight but as I was
flipping
through the channels I saw the other demon-crat whore (Ann Lewis) on the
Clinton News Network. Looks like the demon-crats have the ole bowels in
an
uproar.

Sharon