Dem's seek to wound

Tue May 21 13:26:27 MDT 2002

lets hope they get bitten as baddly as the CIA has been with its former
assets SODOM, Noreiga and OSB.

But we should not rely on that solution.  We should start looking to
promote Americans in place of those who voted for the UNpatriotic act and
the Incumbents Protection Racket and this regardless of their party
affiliation.

CWSIV