Stuff Like This............

Charlie Darling csdarling at SNET.NET
Tue Apr 1 04:43:52 MST 2003

Hummmm... Let me see - Liberals can sue a gun manufacturer because
SOMETIMES people are shot but no one yet has sued a college professor like
this who is SO MUCH MORE CLEARLY responsible for any deaths our troops
suffer ? ? ? Surely those deaths can't be the "responsibility" of the enemy
because I'll bet this guy recognizes NEITHER responsibility NOR who the
enemy is...

The "professor", more than the administraitor...

Charlie