Worried About My Reputation

Rob H. robh at ATTBI.COM
Tue Apr 1 20:45:49 MST 2003

Dear Abby:

I am a crack dealer in New Jersey who has recently been diagnosed as a
carrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in a suburb of Philadelphia and
one of my sisters, who lives in Bensenville, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling
marijuana and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are
prostitutes in Jersey City. I have two brothers. One is currently serving a
non-parole life sentence in Attica for murder of a teenage boy in 1994.The
other brother is currently being held in the Wellington Remand Center on
charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives
in the Bronx and is still a part time "working girl" in a brothel.  Her time
there is limited as we hope to open our own brothel with her as the working
manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team.
Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would get them
off the street, and hopefully, the heroin habits.

All thing considered, my main problem is this. I love my fiancée and look
forward to bringing her into the family and I certainly want to be totally
honest with her. Should I tell her about my distant cousin who is French?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

robh at attbi.com
http://home.attbi.com/~robh