Some Friends We've Acquired...........

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Tue Apr 1 22:43:25 MST 2003

         Sickening ... swastika and vile slogans on cenotaph. One read 'Dig
up your rubbish. It's fouling our soil.'

This is a British Cemetery in Northern Frogland

         Most soldiers buried at the cemetery were defending France at the
Somme and Ypres during World War I. Another 122 are troops who died
fighting the Nazis in World War II. Among the dead are a winner of the
Victoria Cross, 217 holders of the Military Medal and 69 holders of the
Military Cross. A number had been awarded France's top military decoration,
the Legion d'Honneur.