PFC Jessica Tortured?

Wed Apr 2 18:14:17 MST 2003

I find it rather interesting that beside having gun shot wounds, that
Jessica had two broken legs and one broken arm.  This sounds as if she
didn't answer questions the way her captors wanted them answered.  It
sounds so much like torture.  From what I heard on the radio this
afternoon, callers to various radio programs ranged from "Why didn't we
do as much for the missing BLACK female soldier", to hearing that the
whereabouts of Jessica were given to US intelligence by an concerned
Iraqi citizen, who realized that she was being tortured.  There was no
doctor to take care of her wounds, only a Pharmacist.  If we find out who
broke her legs and arm, we need to do the same and/or worse to those
individuals.

For further discussion of the war against Iraq, go to War Against Iraq
Forum on YahooGroups.

You may directly subscribe to this group by sending a message to:

waragainstiraqforum-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Be the first on your block to join this "concerned group".  No opinion is
discouraged, and flaming and/or spam is not allowed.  Hopefully the
language will be kept to that which can be used on the airwaves.  Be
opinionated and join the group.  Don't let your thoughts on the war stay
in your mind...let them be heard.

Regards,
Richard Whitenight
vietnam6870 at earthlink.net