me vs a liberal idiot

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sun Apr 6 01:26:08 MST 2003

Nicely done, Jim........you might also remind the rapscallion that it was
those hated Yanks who cornered Adolf Hitler, leading the coward to take his
own life, rather than face war crimes charges. If it weren't for us,
there'd have been a united Europe. Wait! Adolf's dream occurred despite our
best efforts. The E.U. is proof-positive those fools have an ultra-short
memory.

John Q.