me vs a liberal idiot

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Mon Apr 7 07:39:09 MDT 2003

At 12:22 AM 4/7/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>At 03:06 PM 4/6/2003 -0400, Dennis Putnam wrote:
>
>>If it were all about oil why does the US support Israel that has none?
>
>         'Nother valid question...................

No, that is not a valid, nor an indicative, question.  Let me follow the
reasoning here:  Let's see:  if this war were all about oil, then why are
we friends with a country that doesn't have any?  Reasoning like this gives
liberals ammunition.  And deservedly so.  The U.S. having an ally/friend
with or without an oil resource bears no weight whatsoever on our
relationship with any other country that may or may not have that resource.