Request

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Wed Apr 9 23:29:54 MDT 2003

Today while watching the noon news I saw a shot of an Iraqi kissing a photo
of George Bush, and another of some Marines driving through Baghdad.  Their
progress was slowed by all the Iraqis sticking their heads inside the
hummer to kiss the Marines.  If anyone finds a picture of either or both of
these please send them to me or give me the url where I can find
them.  There is a liberal teacher where I work who has been putting all
these anti war cartoons on her door.  I would like to print copies of these
pictures and put them there also.