Dancing in the streets

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Thu Apr 10 00:56:22 MDT 2003

I was just watching more video of the day's celebrations in Baghdad.  I saw
several shots of Baghdad traffic that looked like what I see here. - Video
of cars and trucks driving down the street with American flags sticking up
above the windows, the main differences were that the license plates had
Arabic writing on them and the flags were clearly hand drawn.  If someone
has a still photo of this, please send it to me.  That's one more I'd like
to put on the Journalism teacher's office door.