Food For Thought - A Tribute

Fri Apr 11 11:06:39 MDT 2003

COMMITTEE OF ONE

FOOD FOR THOUGHT       April 18,  2003

                                 In Tribute

       From Charlton Heston and his wife, Lydia
to our gallant troops in Iraq:

     "There is no duty more noble than that which
has called you across the world in defense of
freedom. Yours is a mission of hope and humanity
for the oppressed. Rest assured that while
pretend-patriots talk of supporting you, even as
they condemn your noble cause, an unwavering
vast majority of Americans share and take pride
in your mission.

     "You represent all that is good and right about
America and are the true face of American patriotism.
You walk in those same righteous footsteps of all
those patriots who, before you, fought to preserve
liberty for all. Our prayers and our personal gratitude
are with you and your families. May God Bless You."