Media Bias?!? What's *THAT*???

Charlie Darling csdarling at SNET.NET
Mon Apr 14 04:31:27 MDT 2003

Personally I was SHOCKED AS HECK !   To be forced to realize -

That cnn has been lying - <gasp!> since
   BEFORE BILL CLINTON ! ! !

How will he recusitate his legacy now that it is out -
  Even his pathological LYING wasn't original ? ? ?

I didn't stop READING cnn until it became OBVIOUS they stood for clinton
news network - but to find they were lying BEFORE - WOW! ! ! That blew my
mind!

Charlie