?? Cash Found in Iraq ??

J. Prescott spartacusii at PEOPLEPC.COM
Wed Apr 23 22:13:16 MDT 2003

i haven't heard any discussion about the large sums of money that has been recovered in iraq.  what exactly becomes of this money?  is it returned to the US & back into our economy?  is it desposed in some way?  what effect does any of it have on our economy?  or is it still a small enough sum that it Doesn't really affect the economy at all?

just lots of questions with no answers.  anyone out there care to take a stab at them?

jp

Opportunity Only Knocks - YOU have to open the Door
www.PrescottGroup.AutoDreamTeam.com for a Bright Future
Joseph Prescott
913.980.9418