?? Cash Found in Iraq ??

J o s e jrojas at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Apr 24 21:14:56 MDT 2003

As I understand it, all money from the old regime will be held in trust for
the new government of Iraq.
-----------------------------------
http://www.TheRightWing.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. Prescott" <spartacusii at PEOPLEPC.COM>
To: <RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 12:13 AM
Subject: ?? Cash Found in Iraq ??

i haven't heard any discussion about the large sums of money that has been
recovered in iraq.  what exactly becomes of this money?  is it returned to
the US & back into our economy?  is it desposed in some way?  what effect
does any of it have on our economy?  or is it still a small enough sum that
it Doesn't really affect the economy at all?

just lots of questions with no answers.  anyone out there care to take a
stab at them?

jp

Opportunity Only Knocks - YOU have to open the Door
www.PrescottGroup.AutoDreamTeam.com for a Bright Future
Joseph Prescott
913.980.9418