Food For Thought April 25, 2003

Fri Apr 25 12:07:04 MDT 2003

COMMITTEE OF ONE
FOOD FOR THOUGHT       April 25, 2003

PAYBACK TO OUR TROOPS...Soldiers in uniform being attacked by
anti-war civilians in San Antonio,Texas have been advised "If
possible,avoid wearing of the uniform when dining in public places"
per a notice sent to San Antonio's U.S. Army personnel by Maj. Gen.
Darrel R. Porr.

MORE CASUALTIES (AMONG OUR TROOPS) WOULD HAVE BEEN
PREFERRED....alternative to the "larger moral negative" of a victory
that boosted President Bush's chances for re-election. So sayeth
Gary Kamiya, executive editor of the left-leaning Internet journal
Salon. "I have a confession: I have at times, as the war has
unfolded, secretly wished for things to go wrong,"

DOES G.W. STILL TRUST HIM ??? as evidence piles up that Russian
Premier Vladimir Putin and his Kremlin cutthroats were working
with and providing weapons to Saddam and his Ba'ath cutthroats
to impede the prez's war plans.

AFTER CNN ADMITTED HIDING SADDAM'S EVILS WE NOW KNOW
WHY HE KISSED HIM...Ex-Iraq UN Ambassador bid an emotional adieu
to a CNN reporter by effusively kissing him on both cheeks.

WE FOUGHT A PAPER TIGER...according to the anti-war Senator
Harkins (Iowa Dem). Tell that to the families of our war dead.

SECRETARY OF DEFENSE RUMSFELD WASN'T THE ONLY ONE
DISGUSTED... by NBC's Tim Russert in asking him how it was that
Americans had "allowed" the looting of Baghdad's museum. Timmy and
his "defeat at any price" media friends just can't accept victory over
Saddam and his "murder incorporated" regime.

SENATE MAJORITY LEADER FRIST MUST HAVE BEEN STUDYING
TRENT LOTT'S "PLAY BOOK"...as he allowed the Prez's budget to be
"murdered" by capitulating to the GOP liberals' budget cutting frenzy.

THEN WE HAVE DEM SENATE MINORITY LEADER DASCHLE'S ...nasty
anti-bush diatribe charging him with "disastrous" diplomacy in dealing
with Iraq.  Political analyst Michael Barone explained that "...it is clear that
he speaks in the accents of the Senate Democratic cloakroom, in which
Bush is regarded as an illegitimate president, a usurper who is trying to
impose crazed conservative policies, a stupid man incapable of
understanding a sophisticated world, who must be opposed ferociously
at every step and on any ground."

IF ANYONE HAS ANY DOUBTS ABOUT THAT "TAKE NO PRISONERS" TACT...
CHECK WITH ....  Bush's court nominee, Miguel Estrada.

THE IRAQI WAR IN A NUTSHELL...One wounded Marine told President Bush:
"I want to thank you on behalf of every other Marine for letting us
do our job."

Kenneth E.Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according
to one's conscience