?? Cash Found in Iraq ??

wbwhite wbwhite at MADBBS.COM
Sat Apr 26 05:34:16 MDT 2003

    True, (Take a John Quayle bow!) the fiat paper currency is a type of
counterfeiting.   However, the Fed R. tries to keep track of the other
counterfeiters who are not sanctioned and shut them down.  In general, one
renegade is probably easier to comprehend and handle than many renegades.
(Unfortunately, this thinking is probably the basis of Saddam's power in Iraq
for so many years:  How many renegades can a society tolerate before it
descends into some form of anarchy, ripe for domination internally or
externally.  Afghanistan is a case in point.)   The US certainly has its own
internal challenges.

Bill