And They Put Him On Mt. Rushmore?!?!?

Sat Apr 26 10:27:14 MDT 2003

We have all had late nights...

CWSIV

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:57:35 -0400 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>

>At 11:53 AM 4/18/2003 +0000, Thomas Matiska wrote:
>I missed the connection between the post and the title. What does it
have
>to do with George, Tom, Abe, or Teddy?

         The error was mine..................in medicine haze fog
(suffering nasty effects of harsh flu), my memory was discombobulated
temporarily and left me thinking FDR, rather than Teddy was up there.
Thankfully, gaffes like this are rare, but I can hold my own when it
comes
to earning some humiliation.
;-)