WS>>RE:?ABC PRIME TIME ON WACO MISREPRESENTS FACTS, Press Release

Fri Apr 18 22:11:05 MDT 2003

           =<reply2info at carolmoore.net>

               For  those  who were upset by the  ABC  PRIME
          TIME Presentation, "CHILDREN OF WACO," below is  a
          press  release by a participant who felt ABC  mis-
          lead him about the show.  I guess we shouldn't  be
          surprised  this  happened,  since  the  government
          effectively controls the major broadcast media. =

               The producer Rebecca Cooper did a much better
          report  on 11pm LOCAL news where she  pointed  out
          ATF/FBI  flaws  and  did a  good   interview  with
          Cato's  Timothy Lynch who critized the  FBI's  ac-
          tions.  (She actually left me a 4:30 pm voice mail
          about  being  interviewed on the late  night  news
          about this, which I got a couple hours later,  but
          I was too busy fighting TODAY'S government  abuses
          to  call her back!!) Perhaps ABC management  threw
          her  a sop after they mangled her show;  or  maybe
          she  felt guilty and wanted to have  something  to
          show  in  the future if freedom lovers  ever  take
          over the govt. (HA!)

               In DC a couple of us will be meeting  Friday,
          April  18, 3:00 pm at the FBI HQ  on  Pennsylvania
          Avenue  to distribute the Press Release below  and
          take pictures with 10th anniversary signs to  send
          the  prisoners so that they will know a few of  us
          have not forgotten them.  Feel free to drop by  if
          you are in the neighborhood.

               Carol in dc http://www.carolmoore.net/waco/

          (Yes,  my  book  THE DAVIDIAN  MASSACRE  is  still
          available at that site.)