Breaking News: Comical Ali/Baghdad Bob Dead!

Fri Apr 25 22:21:49 MDT 2003

Looks like they may be in morning in the Carvel House.  This guy was
cousin to kLIEtons master of propaganda.  If we can confirm this its just
one more SOB we do not need track.  But Sodom is still missing though a
bunker someplace is likely where he is hiding.

CWSIV

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:47:53 -0400 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>