Another way....

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Sun Apr 27 02:02:33 MDT 2003

At 09:48 AM 4/26/2003 -0400, That Quayle guy wrote:
>At 12:52 AM 4/26/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:
>
>>I just thought of another way to p*** off the ragheads. Since we've got
>>those airborne radio stations over in Iraq, why not put them to good
>>use. Get Rusty Warren to record some of her stuff in Arabic. Just imagine
>>the death to America crowd tuning into Bounce your boobies.
>
>         Holy cow!!!  Another Quinn-In-the-Morning "pick-to-click" (as
> they say). He was forced to abandon playing the recording when Rose
> threatened to yank his liver out through his nostrils with rusty pliers -
> no anesthetic, either. 'Course, Quinn acted unfazed, telling Rose that
> his liver was dissolved years ago from all the liquor he's "tasted" over
> the years.

He should wait until she's gone for the day then play it.

>>I'll crawl back under my rock now. :-)
>
>         Don't hide with a bottle of Tequila, Jim.........you'll forget
> where you are.

Too late.  I've already forgotten where I'm at.  While hiding under my rock
I did some more research on Usenet and found another recording of Rusty's
called Knockers Up.  I think that's the one she should record in Arabic.  I
think it's safe to say those guys would be fit to be tied to hear that on
the radio.  If there's a place in the world where Rusty Warren is needed,
it's in the Middle East.