FYI>>Sign a Letter of Support to President Bush

Tue Apr 29 13:50:50 MDT 2003

        From:  <rviguerie at conservativehq.com>

          Dear Friend:

          I  think President Bush is doing a good job under  very
     difficult circumstances.

          Probably like you, I don't always agree with the Presi-
     dent on everything.  But on balance he is doing a  wonderful
     job.

          I  hope that you will join me in sending  encouragement
     and  support  to President Bush at this  difficult  time  by
     visiting www.BackBush.com and signing a Letter of Support to
     President Bush.

          Click  here to sign the Letter of Support to  President
     Bush (http://www.backbush.com/bbletter.html).

          It  is up to you and me to let President Bush  know  we
     support him.  Every moment of every day, President Bush gets
     bad  news.   Every day liberals (and their  left-wing  media
     allies) beat up on him.

          But the American people - people like you and me -  are
     seeing  right though it.  It is because President Bush is  a
     leader.   A real leader with a strong  moral,  conservative,
     compass.

          Let's send President Bush some good news!  He's got the
     weight of the world on his shoulders.  He is under  pressure
     you and I can probably never comprehend.  And needs to  know
     that we are proud he is our President.

          Please  visit www.BackBush.com right now and  sign  the
     Letter of Support to President Bush.

          Click  here  to  go to BackBush.com now  and  sign  the
     Letter         of        Support        to         President
     Bush(http://www.backbush.com/bbletter.html).

          BackBush.com  provides a quick and easy way for us  all
     to sign a messages of support to President Bush.

          We  will collect the signatures of thousands of  Presi-
     dent Bush's supporters and deliver the Letter of Support  to
     him.

          Please  also forward this email to all your family  and
     friends.  The more people who sign the Letter of Support the
     more effective we will be in showing President Bush that the
     great majority of Americans support his efforts here at home
     and overseas.

          Thank you for all you do for the cause of freedom.

          Sincerely,
          Richard Viguerie

          Ps:  President Bush needs our support!  Please  forward
     this  email to all your friends and family and ask  them  to
     sign the Letter of Support to President Bush as well.  Thank
     you!