From Elsewhere (Caution: Language)

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Wed Apr 30 20:58:35 MDT 2003

[Folks: the writer of the following piece is an American citizen, living
Doha, Qatar. He shows justified contempt to Jacques Chirac in this piece. I
thought he nailed it. - JAQ]

An Open Letter to President Jacques Chiraq

Dear Jack,

         'm an American. And as an American, there are some things I want
to get off my chest. Colin Powell would probably make this sound all nice
and fancy, but I'm not a diplomat, as the next few paragraphs will make
painfully clear to you.

         I don't like you very much, Jack. I don't like you, your
government or your country. I think as allies go you make a passable enemy.
You sure as shootin' could never be mistaken as a friend. Not to put a fine
point on it, you suck as a country. You're a president of a bunch of
losers. You're wine is too expensive and the quality is too low. Your
cheeses smell and taste like vomit. Your people are rude, ungrateful, surly
and snotty. Your language is dying. You've made no real substantive
contribution to the world community in close to a century.

         And yet you want the world to believe that you're relevant. That
you're a world power, a force to be reckoned with. Yeah, right. Pull the
other one, it's got bells on.

         I think I understand why you idiots do nuclear tests in the
Pacific. It's just to remind yourselves that you're supposedly a
superpower. Well, you may have many megatons of firepower, but you're not a
superpower. Y'see, a superpower actually WINS from time to time. That
description doesn't quite apply to you, though, does it? I mean, let's face
it, if Paris was invaded by three small kittens, there'd be a sea of hairy
armpits (of both genders) waving gently in the fetid breeze. You'd be
ripping off the red and the blue portions of your flag so that you could
wave the remainder in the air.

         You've been helping an old and dear friend of yours these past
several years. A good friend, to whom you supplied a nuclear plant. I know
it must have galled you (pun intended) to have the Israelis blow up that
nifty bit of real estate, but they knew that Iraq would build nukes with
it. And so did you. But you didn't care, as long as there was a franc to be
made, right? And that attitude carried over for many years to come.

         Remember Gulf War I? YOU were the one who stopped the UN Coalition
from going forward and taking out Saddam Hussein. Why? Well, he was a
friend of yours. And you wanted to keep him in power. Did you care that he
would slaughter tens of thousands of his own people? Naaaaa! You knew he's
still buy your weapons, and he knew you'd still buy his oil. You knew that
the money he gave you was really meant for food and medicine for his
people, but you needed that cash more than they needed their lives, right?

         And then came 9/11. Oh, you said some small words of comfort, but
that's all they were. Small words. From a small man. But you still
supported a terrorist, who ran a terrorist nation, and supported terrorist
cells. Including the one that murdered THREE THOUSAND of our own people on
our own soil. And you said that you supported the United States, and that
you were our friend.

LIAR!!!

         You agreed to UN Resolution 1441. Remember? You should, you voted
for it. It gave Iraq one last chance to disarm. Besides the other 16 “last
chances” to disarm, of course. Colin Powell negotiated with you jerks for
over a month and a half. But you signed on the dotted line.

         And Hans Blix, who I am quite sure has all the visual acuity of
Ray Charles with a blindfold on, still was able to tell you that Iraq was
not complying with UN Res. 1441. And what was going to happen if Iraq
DIDN’T comply with 1441? It wasn’t in any find print, Jacko, it was right
out in the open. You don’t comply, we MAKE you comply. Militarily.

         Suddenly, you seemed to forget what you signed. You also seemed to
forget who your real friends are. The ones that saved your sorry butts and
dragged you out of two world wars. The ones that had more guts than you
did, and didn’t bend over and grab their ankles as you did when Hitler
drove up the Champs Élysees, but instead kicked them out of your sorry
excuse for a nation at the cost of tens of thousand American and British
lives.

         No, you wanted to flex your flabby muscles, so you started
backstabbing the US. You went to African countries on the Security Council
and started to strong-arm them. You told your new Euro-neighbours to shut
up, and included a veiled threat that they wouldn’t be welcome in “your”
Europe. You gave aid and comfort to Iraq during this time as well. You
provided them with the names of some good assassins, with military
intelligence that would compromise US/Coalition safety and lives, and you
kept selling them weapons.

         Why?

         Because you were afraid of losing all those lucrative oil
contracts. $60 BILLION, wasn’t it? And you didn’t want your friends to see
just how far up your nether regions your old buddy Saddam was ensconced

         Well, we’re finding out now. And what we’re finding proves to
Americans just how squamulose you scum-sucking lowlife frog bastards truly are.

         I know that President Bush still thinks you guys can be trusted.
And loathe as I am to disagree with him, in this case he’s wrong. You’ve
proven yourself unworthy. You can’t be trusted. You can’t be believed. You
can’t be dealt with.

         So here’s what is going to happen. And trust me, you’re not going
to like it.

         Right now, there’s a boycott going on of French products, goods
and services. I’m sending this to my elected representatives in United
States Congress, and asking them to expand this to a governmental level. I
want to see ALL trade with your country stopped. You’ll probably stop
trading with us as well. That’s your choice. But considering that you buy a
lot more of our products then we by of yours, I’d guess that this will
sting a bit.

         But there’s more.

         I’m also going to ask my congressmen and senators to bring back
all of the US servicemen buried in your country. They are heroes, and they
don’t deserve to be cradled in ground as unhallowed as you have made it.

         I’m going to recommend that the US immediately increase the
tariffs on all French imports to 1,000% of the retail price.

         I’m going to recommend that all US Embassies and Consulates in
your country be closed, and that all diplomatic relations cease forthwith.
You want to talk to us? Call a third party. But don't expect us to answer
you, except in sentences that end in the phrase “and the horse you rode in
on”. I'm also going to recommend that your Ambassador and consular staff be
booted out of here. Preferably at gunpoint. Preferably naked. Preferably
down the middle of the street, so folks can laugh and point at your
people’s “inadequacies”

         I’m going to recommend that all current military, trade and
cultural agreements with your country cease.

         I’m going to recommend that you be booted out of NATO. And if
you’re not, the US will dissolve NATO.

[Note: The dissolution of NATO should happen regardless! - JAQ]

         I'm going to recommend that the US pull out of the United Nations.
Barring that, I'm going to suggest that France be removed from the Security
Council as a permanent member, and have their veto power stripped.

         And if you attempt to retaliate in any military fashion
whatsoever, I’m going to recommend that we do to you what we did to Saddam.

         You've marginalized yourself and your country, Jack. You've
angered a country that was your best friend and your greatest defender
(please note the past tense here). You've sided with the terrorists. You've
harmed the innocent.

         You've screwed up big time. And now you’re going to pay for your
lack of judgement. I’d end this by suggesting you go to hell, but you’re
already in Paris, which is close enough.

Get bent,

Doc Farmer
Doha, Qatar

p.s. va te faire foutre et le cheval que vous êtes monté dedans dessus